Acupressure is slightly different from acupuncture; instead needles fingers are used to manipulate qi and other hormonal misbalance. Acupressure therapies are very good for various problems.
Physiotherapy clinic in Gurgaon helping 100+ people with acupressure therapies by treating their joint pain, back pain, sports injury, high BP, sugar, slip disk and a list of other problems.
How it works
- Diseases are many. But logically, any disease corresponds to malfunction of one or a group of organs not able to function properly due to xyz reasons.
- So, if you can make these organs robust enough to function correctly, body can fight with any abnormal condition and remain fit.
- Acupressure stimulates these organs and enhances their capability to function properly.
- Acupuncture penetrates deep inside our body and heals from within. It can use the bio-electric property of our body and energises the building blocks of the organ, the cells to regain the lost energy and function with right strength. Blockages in the Energy Meridians are removed and energy flow re-established.
- When the Cells of the organ start functioning properly, body fights with the adversity and restores healthiness.
- Organic food supplements are used when needed to allow the treatment to work from both internally and externally to bring accelerated results.
- So the disease may be Diabetes, BP, Thyroid, Auto-Immune Diseases, Cancer, Slip-disk, Spondylitis, Paralysis or any prolonged problem, the body gains inner strength to fight with these adverse conditions.
Acupressure is a medical process where some specific pressure points in our body are pressed and massaged to cure some disease or pain. These pressure points in your body are considered channel energy and source of positive vibrations. By activating them further you may be treated and it can be beneficial for you to fix a wide range of diseases. The physiotherapist works at these pressure points using his fingers or hands to give effect to the treatment. The goal of the physiotherapist is to restore the healthy balance of your body and controlling the forces of positive energy in it. Acupressure practitioners combinedly use their fingers, elbows, and palm to put pressure on the pressure points in your body.
Acupressure points are able to treat and benefit in abdominal pain, knee pain, leukopenia, back pain, depression, headache, hypertension, insomnia, and muscular pain and so on. Acupressure in Gurgaon is way more effective than consuming pain killers. Acupressure gives a long-term relief to the organs while painkillers are instant relievers.
Benefits of Acupressure treatment
As per physiotherapists, an acupressure treatment can benefit you in many ways including the following but not limited to:
- Relieving pain
- Balancing the body
- Reduces tension
- Increases circulation
- Easing back pain
- Certain types of headaches, including migraine.
- Post-operative pain and nausea have been found to respond to pressure point massage.
- Morning sickness, motion sickness, and other types of nausea.
- Improve overall vitality and well-being.
The acupressure treatment is carried out in sessions. Each session can last up to an hour, and you may need many sessions for better results. There are several acupressure points in your body that only one experienced doctor or physiotherapist can identify. By activating them in these massages, the best results can be found. In many cases, people conduct these sessions to get relief from pain and mental stress. In the initial days of sessions, you may feel severe pain in your body organ, this is due to the fact that the pressure point takes time to get centred. But this happens only during the treatment of some old body pain or severe condition.
Here Are Some Reasons Why People Choose Us For Treatment.
Our acupressure clinic in Gurgaon has the best physiotherapists who are well skilled in their work having experience of several years. They give the best acupuncture treatment and acupressure in Gurgaon. At our clinic, we use modern technology and advanced machinery to cure a patient’s problems. The blend of traditional medical practice and advanced medical equipment make the treatment more effective and efficient. Our physiotherapists are very familiar with all the pressure points in the human body and know how to press and massage them to treat your illness. Our patients have shown faith in us and our expertise and that’s why they recommend our physiotherapy clinic in Gurgaon to their known persons. We have cured too many patients since the clinic has laid its foundations and we will continue our job to serve the people and cure the patients.